Services‎ > ‎

Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Tax

If you work in the construction industry the chances are that you will need to be registered as a contractor, sub-contractor or both.  As my services are aimed at smaller businesses this is a specialist area of mine. 

I can help by advising you of what your registration status should be, how to register yourself and how to administer your CIS scheme once registered.  The level of service provided is tailored to your needs.  The more you do yourself the less you pay.

Please contact me to find out more about CIS tax and the services I can offer.